- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related discipline
- 2-4 years of professional experience in project management and leading project teams
- 2-4 years of professional experience in data analytics or a related function involving quantitative data analysis
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or related certification preferred
- Experience with content development and/or eLearning teams preferred
- Certified Professional Business Analyst (PBA) or related certification
- Experience with project management of eLearning or online products
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively manage all aspects of multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong aptitude for analyzing data to identify trends and drive team performance;
- Proficiency in MS Suite, databases, spreadsheets, as well as research using the web;
- Experience in problem analysis and problem resolution at both strategic and functional levels;
- Ability to effectively establish work priorities as well as work collaboratively and independently;
- Able to positively deal with and manage various personality types and leadership styles;
- Strong team player, with an ability to exhibit flexibility and a willingness to pitch in where and when necessary;
- Excellent organization and communication skills (verbal and written);
- Experience with the advanced use of Excel (pivot tables, formulas, statistical analysis);
- Knowledge of PMI, Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall, and/or Six Sigma (Lean) methodologies;
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Microsoft Power BI;
- Strong attention to detail
As the largest non-profit association for supply chain, ASCM is an unbiased partner, connecting companies around the world to the newest thought leadership on all aspects of supply chain. ASCM is built on a foundation of APICS certification and training and will drive innovation in the industry with new products, services and partnerships that enable companies to further optimize their supply chains, secure their competitive advantage and positively impact their bottom lines.
In addition to being previously certified as a Great Place to Work®, ASCM offers a generous benefits package, including: coverage of 85-90% of benefit costs for medical/prescription, dental and vision insurance benefits; a 401K match; flexible spending accounts for medical expenses, dependent care and mass transit; tuition reimbursement; a relaxed environment; and a healthy work-life balance.
ASCM is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. To learn more about ASCM, visit ascm.org.