Posted on 07 April, 2020 in
**Update: We have a Government approved COVID-19 Safely Plan in place & are open for touring**
**NT Borders & Natioanl Parks are OPEN**
Due to COVID-19 and the uncertainty surrounding future travel we have altered our Terms & Conditions to give guests some flexibility on new bookings. Whilst these are uncertain times we also understand we all need something to look forward to once this is all over!
We are offering guests who book a tour for later in the 2020 season the following flexible terms;
- New 2020 bookings have the option to reschedule to 2021 without penalty up to 30 days prior to departure (2020 rates will be honoured for 2021)
- Under 30 days from departure – should new government regulations restrict travel into the Northern Territory and you are unable to join your tour you can also reschedule to 2021
- We have halved the deposit required upfront, now down to 10% of the tour value (we appreciate funds may be stretched at this time)
For those concerned that travel in 2021 may still be affected by COVID-19 we are also offering flexible terms for new bookings in 2021, these include:
- New 2021 bookings have the option to reschedule to later in 2021 or to 2022 without penalty up to 60 days prior to departure (2021 rates will be honoured for 2022)
- Under 60 days from departure – should new government regulations restrict travel into the Northern Territory and you are unable to join your tour you can also reschedule to 2022
Over the coming months as we get through this pandemic as a country, there will be no better time to explore Australia and support our local communities.