Plan your travel calendar accordingly:
- Bavarian Icefest – Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend: a full day of games for kids of all ages (this means all of you!), ice sculptures, snow sculpture contest, kids crafts, and a Grom Playground for the little ones!
- Ski Events: Leavenworth Winter Sports Club, Steven’s Pass & Mission Ridge host all kinds of events and races throughout the winter
- Empty Bowls Festival: – Soup Dinner from our local Culinary Creators – benefits Community Cupboard
- Spring Sensations – All Month Long: – Tour Leavenworth and enjoy specialty pear dishes and pear items throughout our shops and restaurants
- Taste Leavenworth!: Sign up for this tasty stroll throughout the town, all specialty pear and locally made culinary specialties will be waiting for you at each stop. Buy a coupon book online or at the Chamber and taste your way through town.
- AleFest – An ale of a good time, over 20 microbrews, Northwest bands and delicious food!
- Maifest – 2nd weekend: almost always on Mother’s Day this authentic Bavarian Festival features tradition Bavarian and Maibaum Dances, Music, Parade, Mother’s Day Kid Craft…
- Spring Bird Fest – 3rd weekend: A celebration of birdsong and the natural world. Tours, float trips, art and so much more
- Bavarian Battle of the Bikes: An exciting race weekend including the Red Bull Pump Track Championships and the Dirt Diggest Crit!
- Icicle Creek Chamber Music Festival – All Month: Classical, Jazz and Bluegrass Concerts and Classes
- Summer Theater: 3 outdoor performances, traditionally June – August. Always the Sound of Music at Leavenworth Ski Hill
- Kinderfest – 4th of July: Every Independence Day we celebrate the kiddos, all downtown we have crafts, games and yummy sweet treats!
- Oktoberfest – 1st three Fridays & Saturdays: Authentic German food, beer, music & dancing
- Christkindlmarkt – Thanksgiving Day weekend: German Style market held outdoors with shopping, music, food & activity
- Village of Lights and the Christmas Lighting Festival – Our amazing lighting displays are on from Thanksgiving through Valentine’s weekend so anytime you come in the winter will be magical! We also celebrate our annual Christmas Lighting Festival the 1st three full weekends in December with entertainment and full lighting ceremony on Saturday & Sunday. Lights are on and we have a welcome ceremony on Friday.